The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

Mystery Objects

<< < (5/5)

RussellT:

--- Quote from: vtsteam on January 31, 2021, 03:04:39 PM ---Hmmmmm.......wait a minute..........it's a prod to keep people with viral contagion a respectable distance away!

--- End quote ---

It is now! :D Thanks for the suggestion.

Going back to the mystery brass clip type objects, someone has suggested that they could be hooks for a pocket watch chain.  I can see how that would work, a loop going through a button hole, through the loop on the brass object and over the ball ended piece on the brass object looks as though it should give a fairly secure fastening to clothing.  Of course with this knowledge and the patent label I ought to be able to find details of the patent if that's correct - I have looked but with no success.

Russell

vtsteam:
Maybe something like this?

Pete.:
They are obviously hanging hooks. Small so portable. Brass/bronze so they won't rust.

I think they are for hanging beach towels on your wind breaker down at the beach :)

Bluechip:
The blade may be from one of these:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=old+womans+tooth+router&qs=n&form=QBILPG&sp=-1&pq=old+womans+tooth+router&sc=1-23&sk=&cvid=DEF2783BDCFF4AFA95EF0D37EF3779CC
Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version