Author Topic: kyosho sandmaster  (Read 6029 times)

Offline krv3000

kyosho sandmaster
« on: December 13, 2020, 05:33:11 PM »
hi all long time in posting but thru me grandson I have got back in to RC cars i have a problem sum one out their may be able to help with I'm trying to find a body shell for a Kyosho sandmaster its a vintage car  there is sum in the USA but I ant paying £100 for one any one no where I can get one from regards bob

Offline krv3000

Re: kyosho sandmaster
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 05:38:15 PM »
hi vtsteam  this is off the new one witch is batter driven the one im after is for the kyosho sandmaster  mark 2 witch has  a nitro engine  thank you any way for you help regards bob 

Offline ddmckee54

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 03:36:10 PM »
Bob:

Do you have the truck?  I've seen a body shell for the truck that's available for USD $85, I don't know what shipping to your side of the pond would be.

If you don't absolutely HAVE to have an authentic Kyosho body shell, then there are literally hundreds of body shells available to choose from.  In a range of from less than USD $10, to amounts large enough to bring tears to your eyes no matter what your currency of choice is.

Don
Too many irons, not enough fire.

Offline krv3000

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 03:47:01 PM »
hi don yep they did two types one is a stadium truck  witch has large wheels and bigger shocks mine is a off road buggy 
  this is not my car just a pic off the net  as to wat the body shell looks like thank you for your support  regards bob 

Offline krv3000

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 03:48:28 PM »
a norther pic 

Offline millwright

• Leeds West Yorshire
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 02:53:32 PM »
Only just spotted this Bob, did you get sorted with a body shell?  i  take it its 1/10 scale the same as the electric version. Got back into the Buggy scene myself a few yrs ago after a 30 yr break!!!!! all new technology programmable transmitters and electronic speed controllers brushless motors Lipo batteries, took some sorting out and getting used to, ok with it all now apart from the driving is still  crap :doh:

Offline krv3000

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2020, 07:04:49 PM »
 hi sos for the delay no still need one yep its 1/10 scale  well the same with me I raced a long time a go with a tomy intruder then went to IC and ran the sand master got back in to it with me grand son like most hobby's its expensive and their is so many different makers gnaw I prefer
nitro  wood not no where to start with   battery run stuff hope you had a good xmas regards bob O and if you no where I can get a shell from  brill

Offline millwright

• Leeds West Yorshire
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2021, 05:28:47 PM »
Hi Bob, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, no luck finding a body shell for the Kyosho Sandmaster, only for the Kyosho Outrage which is basically the same buggy but on an electric motor instead of Ic. which means the the engine cooling cut out isn't marked into the shell for cutting.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kyosho-SM-46-Outrage-Body-Shell-NIP-SM46/303402992982?hash=item46a43a4556:g:XJwAAOSwrzBd9REj

Regards John

Offline krv3000

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 07:09:31 PM »
hi john thank you for your support the outrage is totally different i have had a go at fitting on the mane problem is the fuel tank on the sandmaster the side is razed up to form a pocket for the tank on the outrage that's not their so when you cut the hole out for the tank and engine it levees to big of a gap and all the crape gets in any way thank you so much  for your help  regards bob

Offline millwright

• Leeds West Yorshire
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 05:15:49 PM »
Cheers Bob, i looked at all the sites i knew, good luck trying to find something to fit. i will keep looking though..

John

Offline krv3000

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 07:05:26 PM »
 plenty of them in the U.S.A but by the time you put post on its well over £100