Home Base > Introductions

Howdy

(1/2) > >>

Stefan Pynappels:
Hi!

My name is Stefan and I'm a friend of Tim's (Spuddevans). He introduced me to this great site and I'm hooked! I love machines and engineering, and though I am not in a position to get my own workshop machinery, I can dream and hope that one day I might be able to join in. I have been in to see Tim's workshop a few times and am hoping to help him with some of his projects soon, and he is way too modest in his posts on here, he is easily one of the most ingenious people I have ever met. Can you tell I'm hoping for him to show me how to use his machinery? But really, he's a top guy and I am looking forward to learning from more like him on this forum.

Regards,
Stefan.

sbwhart:
Welcome aboard the cube Stefan  :borg:

We're all learn from each other on her just join in and show us what you do it doesn't have to be maching anything that would be of interest is OK (within the bounds of decency that is) and enjoy the leg pulling.

Cheers
 :beer:
Stew

Brass_Machine:
Hey Stefan!

Welcome to the collective  :borg:

You gotta get Tim to let you have some machine time :)

Eric

Darren:
Hi Stefan,

No need for machines here, you can do much with just hand tools and an electric drill.....ok, I admit, machines are fascinating.

Welcome to the forum....

:poke: for Tim   :dremel: :thumbup:

Stilldrillin:
Hi Stefan!  :wave:

You don`t need machinery to mod things, and you don`t need to make engines either.....  :clap:

Just pitch in, and enjoy..... With pictures!  :thumbup:

David D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version