Home Base > Announcements & Issues

ARC Eurotrade

(1/2) > >>

John Rudd:
Due to Covid19, they are closing their doors for the duration. Effective 31/3/2020.

No mail order, web orders or personnel visits....

Hopefully re-opening after the All-Clear....

philf:

--- Quote from: John Rudd on March 29, 2020, 09:50:08 AM ---Due to Covid19, they are closing their doors for the duration. Effective 31/3/2020.

--- End quote ---

I also had the email this morning.

Hope my order placed last week arrives - otherwise I'll be trying to sharpen lots of small drills!

Any packets that arrive here are put in quarantine for a few days!

awemawson:
Swab them in neat Vodka and you'll be fine !

Joules:
Just don't suck the vodka off afterwards.   Grinding for a little longer between cooling will see off the virus and a bit of skin  :D

I got two orders into Arc last week, have enough tooling to restart after this all ends assuming myself and clients see it through.

A big thanks to Arc for carrying on as long as they did.   Very best regards to you and your families.

Will_D:
Seriously:

40% Vodka will not do the job - just drink it with a mixer of choice!

Much more effective is a wipe down (or spray) with Fairy liquid (or other detergent) diluted about 50/50.
Or wash hands as suggested.

Ethanol based hand sanitisers need to be based on 80% pure (or above), just add add some glycerine and hydrogen peroxide (3%) (to moisturise the skin, and act as an anti bacterial), and not only do you have a hand sanitiser but also a cocktail base,: Just add Tonic or Tomato juice in the desired ratios to achieve the cocktail of choice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version