The Craftmans Shop > General Crafts

Keeping busy when confined to the home by Covid virus.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Joules:
Anyhow, just getting settled into a nice 3 month break, when the wife decides....  Top of back garden to become WWII allotment garden.   For now I still have some work, being one of those self employed shysters, no benefits on the table yet.   LOL, been self isolated for must be 10yrs+ now, dunno what all the fuss is.

philf:
A good number of years ago I started a 3 1/2" Lion loco (Titfield Thunderbolt). Progress has been painfully slow but in the last few weeks, reluctant to go out, I've spent many hours in the workshop and have probably machined more parts in the last 2 weeks than the previous 2 years.

This a few days output from last week for the tender:

At this rate it might only take me another 10 years to finish it!

Will_D:

--- Quote from: Joules on March 23, 2020, 04:46:24 PM ---... when the wife decides....  Top of back garden to become WWII allotment garden.   For now I still have some work, being one of those self employed shysters, no benefits on the table yet.   LOL, been self isolated for must be 10yrs+ now, dunno what all the fuss is.

--- End quote ---

Well at least we don't have to dig an air raid shelter in the back garden!!

Stay safe all of yees.

Joules:
Cheers Will, and may you concoct a brew that will save us all.

awemawson:
Well i'm digging out a base for my Oxy-Acetylene cage that I'm locating outside the workshop for safety and to gain some space.

Whether the Wickes order for ballast and cement and the FH Brundle order for galvanised mesh and 1.2 mm MS sheet will materialise is another matter!

. . . interesting times we are living in  :bugeye:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version