Gallery, Projects and General > Scraping

scraping!

(1/5) > >>

mattinker:
Well, it's been nearly two years since we did the Richard King course at Andrews. I've been scraping over the last couple of weeks. I milled and scraped the 12" that I bought from Kev. This was inspired by my finding a new old stock, unscraped "fresh of the planer" 32" 60°, which I scraped one side on and made handles for. In the Photos is the 72" that I bought from Graham. This spring I finished lapping my surface plate, I am very behind on my video editing! Progress is slow! This retirement lark is great, but I seem to have less time than ever!!

Matthew

Pete.:
Nice one Matthew :thumbup:

I've done loads of scraping - several surface plates/straight edges, South bend lathe, Harding lathe, just started on a surface grinder. I would chronicle them here but I just don't like the way the board doesn't let you put pics and text into a sequential time-line.

Perhaps Ill put some of the smaller projects up that only require a photo or two.

mattinker:

--- Quote from: Pete. on December 01, 2019, 05:47:54 PM ---
Perhaps Ill put some of the smaller projects up that only require a photo or two.

--- End quote ---

Pete,

That's a good idea! I'd love to see some!

j1312v:
Very Nice Matthew  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not done as much as I would like...I need to put the hours as young Peter!!!

Are you posting your progress at the the well known welding forum Peter?

I saw a nice post from Major Paul the other day about his new rebuild project, very interesting.

Best to all you guys  :beer:,
Bernie

mattinker:

--- Quote from: j1312v on December 02, 2019, 04:48:49 AM ---Very Nice Matthew  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not done as much as I would like...I need to put the hours as young Peter!!!

Are you posting your progress at the the well known welding forum Peter?

I saw a nice post from Major Paul the other day about his new rebuild project, very interesting.

Best to all you guys  :beer:,
Bernie

--- End quote ---

Bernie,

Where did you see Major Paul's stuff?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version