Gallery, Projects and General > Member Videos

My week this week, my workshop videos!

<< < (3/55) > >>

hermetic:
Could almost be the same bloke! I am hoping this turns out to be an airlock, but we have no evidence that this system ever worked properly when instralled, so I will just keep pldding on with it, he has one working bathroom and shower, so it is not a desperate situation, but we will sort it in the end, one way or another. I may pop over later today if he is in.
Phil

hermetic:
Hi all, this week the first of a two part slideshow on building my wood fired warm air workshop heater. My shop is 1150Sq ft, and is now warm even in the coldest days!

Phil, east Yorkshire

hermetic:
Part 2 of the heater build and a couple of videos at the end of a walk in the rain with my daughter, including gratuitous squirrel content, and lots of roaring water! watch, subscribe, like and enjoy!

hermetic:
Hi Guys, part 1 of my workshop rebuild slideshow, I will be putting more up in between videos, and I am back at the workshop from Monday, so expect a video next friday If I can get something interesting done. Monday I will be back out to fit new hoses to the showerpump, as the old ones were leaking, and then seeing if we can solve the other problems Thanks for watching, like, and subscribe of you want, but most of all Enjoy!
Phil
East Yorkshire.

hermetic:
Hi Guys, below is part 2 of my workshop rebuild, the interior of the "Chuch lane end", no video this week as I have been off with sinusitis, a thumping head and a stiff neck, but I am determined to go back next week, so it will probably snow!! like, subscribe and enjoy, any comments and questions welcome!

Phil

East Yorkshire

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version