The Shop > Our Shop

I bought an Ultrasonic Cleaner

<< < (2/2)

Will_D:
I just have a liitle one ( :Doh:} for my contact lenses

nrml:
I bought a 10L version of that machine a year or two back. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well built it was for the price (about £45 on a clearance offer).
It has been a very useful thing to have. Apart from cleaning various bits and bobs, I use it for mixing up 'difficult to mix things' when preparing lotions.

awemawson:
Mine is amazing for cleaning your glasses  :clap:

I'm using quite a mild cleaning solution and for the glasses I hold them suspended for a couple of minutes then rinse off under the hot tap, and clarity returns !  (But where DO all those smears come from  :scratch: )

My concern with delicate things like glasses is fretting against the stainless mesh basket at 40 kHz  hence hanging on to them.

I cleaned a Cherry keyboard the other day that was 'workshop soiled' - what a transformation, and  the construction was such that the keys easily came off as a unit to be cleaned leaving the switch elements separate and hence not dunked.

nrml:
I wouldn't clean expensive sunglasses or coated lenses with it. It would probably damage the coating film.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version