Home Base > Introductions

Forgot about this Forum

<< < (2/2)

awemawson:
The Eurospark H425's are quite common over here in various guises, but I've never managed to get any circuit diagrams of the electronics, only wiring diagrams of dubious accuracy.

The vintage of the machine means it's practically all discrete components - a few op  amps iirc - so 'knife and forking' my way through it with a 'scope and meter is not too onerous.

Mine suffered from gross neglect prior to my ownership, all the wiring cage and circuits being covered in nicely conductive  but greasy, carbon dust. So I suppose at least there weren't static electricity issues  :lol:

Alphawolf45:
 I just went out to the shop and tried my Topedm and find that its not fixed yet though oddly enough it was behaving better two days ago.... Like yours Awemawson , this unit is pretty basic in it's electronics ..It is vintage 1995, the only IC in it is a 555 timer, I may be wrong about that as I hadn't had the covers off the controller in a year... I had it working good until I moved it into my machinery room and built a wall behind it.. Likely the major fault is with the operator. It does need a couple new double pole single throw switches..Doesnt matter what it needs.. I need an EDM and this one will serve me well once my Chemo brain has returned to normal..
      My wife feeds birdseed to the wild birds thru the winter and then mice are attracted and find their way into my shop. I found a mouse nest inside the back of the machine and apparently a mouse urinated down a terminal strip causing rust.. Reckon what is the best way to clean up mouse P rust ?

Biggles:
Welcome back Alphawolf.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version