Home Base > Introductions

Hello from East Sussex

<< < (3/3)

Johnny Bravo:

--- Quote from: seadog on November 25, 2018, 05:40:10 AM ---Make sure you resize your photos before posting. Use something like Fastzone resizer. I think 800x600 is the recommended size.

--- End quote ---

That's a bit of a pain in the Glutemus Maximus,but the fact the your photo hosting site doesn't figure out what is the top of the photo is a bigger pain. All photos are taken on an iPad or IPhone. The other two sites I post on support this,so photos are the right way up. The pain part is if I view the photo before resizing and posting,it shows the right way up.  Only when posted on here will I actually see how your hosting site rotates  it  :(

awemawson:
Johnny,

All mine are taken on an iPhone 7, then I down load them to my desktop running Windows 7 and resize, annotate, crop etc using Paint which is part of Win 7. It's got to the stage now that it's practically an automatic process !

Johnny Bravo:
Hi Andrew
Yeah, the phone bit isn't the issue. I lost the will to live with Windows,with their constant upgrades that do naught for you,and the constant viruses and malware that was a never ending battle. Moved over to an iPad, do exactly the same as before,and touchwood ,haven't had a single issue in four years..., So no longer do anything on a Pc if it's connected to the Internet. It's not insurmountable,just need to find an iPad friendly solution  :thumbup:

Pete.:
It's apple products that cause the orientation issue trying to be too clever for their own good.

Anyway, there must be plenty of resizing apps in the apple store.

Johnny Bravo:
Pete,  the resizing is easy to sort. I just email the photos back to myself. It gives you an option there  :)

Its the orientation that's a .....
Just wonder how the couple of other forums I post on, have sussed  it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version