Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

DIY tablet computer, maybe.

<< < (22/22)

S. Heslop:
When searching for solutions I found out that Windows had a bunch more diagnostic tools than I knew existed. I only found resource monitor by chance a few years ago while bumbling about the task manager. But that didn't help for that problem I was having then. Dcom Launch or something was responsible for alot of hard disk activity in bursts. Looking that up there were some command line things you could do to try figure out what programs were actually going through that but... I never did solve that problem. It's part of why I wanted to reformat though. But yeah there's alot of useful features but they're really all over the place.

Still it's a step up from trying to figure problems out on a phone's OS. Those things are really keen on 'just working'.

S. Heslop:
Y'know it seems real stable with all my SOCIAL MEDIA programs closed. I like to talk to a few people online, but they've all got their preferred program. I might try running one at a time to see if maybe that's causing the issue. I did have trouble with Telegram killing my old graphics tablet's drivers whenever I made the window active, which seemed odd for an IM client.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version