The Shop > Our Shop

Clean The Floor Up!

<< < (3/3)

Darren:
Sounds like a comon garden/sewer rat then  :ddb:

bogstandard:
No Darren,

Those are only found in courts and parliament.

Bogs

Darren:
Very apt John  :clap:

SPiN Racing:
He he he Yes Fruit Rats are just that... Big Rats.
The Possums are orders more scary.. cause they are like ugly giant rats, or cats.. or something.. you see them at night... near trash cans.. you go over and yell at them to scare them away.. 50 percent of the time they run.. 50 percent of the time they turn on you and Hiss with thier scary rotted teeth..

The Spiders are my weakness.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntsman_spider

"While frequently very large – in Laos, Heteropoda maxima males can attain a legspan of 250–300 mm (9.8–11.8 in) – they are (like the vast majority of spiders) not deadly to humans. They do bite if provoked, but the victim will suffer only minor swelling and localized pain, and will recover in a day or two. Some larger types resemble tarantulas, and may be mistaken for them, as huntsmans are related (which is why the term "Australian tarantula" has sometimes been used to describe them by the Natural History Museum in Sydney). Huntsman spiders can generally be identified by their legs, which, rather than being jointed vertically relative to the body, are twisted such that the legs extend forward in a crab-like fashion."

I dont really care that they are non-poisonous per se... I simply DO NOT want to get bit by a spider with 12" leg span.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version