The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

Fred Dibnah - tools and equipment being sold off

<< < (2/3) > >>

velocette:

--- Quote from: awemawson on March 06, 2018, 03:34:29 PM ---Oh yes - drills and reamers described by length  :bang:

--- End quote ---
I totally agree No practical knowledge at all. Can you imagine their description of any of our workshop tools etcetra.
This is one auctioneers that you could NOT recommend. 
Eric

mexican jon:

--- Quote from: fcheslop on March 06, 2018, 04:40:36 PM ---A sad end to a long running sad tale
Maybe a wake up call for those with loads of stuff squirrelled away or junk as our lass calls it

--- End quote ---

:scratch: Why a wake up call for those with loads of stuff squirrelled away  :scratch: :scratch:

fcheslop:
Would you trust those muppets to sell of youre tooling ermmm
The wake up maybe family getting ripped of when weve gone
Not that Iv much to leave and I plan on it been totally donald ducked before I pop my cloggs
It may give someone a restoration thread here  :Doh:

mexican jon:

--- Quote from: fcheslop on March 08, 2018, 03:51:41 PM ---Would you trust those muppets to sell of youre tooling ermmm
The wake up maybe family getting ripped of when weve gone
Not that Iv much to leave and I plan on it been totally donald ducked before I pop my cloggs
It may give someone a restoration thread here  :Doh:

--- End quote ---

Arr I see what you mean  :thumbup: I wouldn't trust anyone to value my stuff while I'm alive  :scratch: But once I'm dead It won't really matter :bugeye:

I have approx. 3500 sq' of workshop which I live above, I just had to rent another unit 2500 sq' just because I'd run out of space  :bang: But here's the thing it's my stuff and my choice to have all this stuff (bit like Fred?) once I'm dead what happens to it all will be of no consequence to me so I'm not going to worry about it.

nrml:

--- Quote from: mexican jon on March 07, 2018, 10:13:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: fcheslop on March 06, 2018, 04:40:36 PM ---A sad end to a long running sad tale
Maybe a wake up call for those with loads of stuff squirrelled away or junk as our lass calls it

--- End quote ---

:scratch: Why a wake up call for those with loads of stuff squirrelled away  :scratch: :scratch:

--- End quote ---

Personally, I couldn't care less what happens after I check out for the last time. The nice thing about home-shops is that they are there mainly for enjoyment. As long as the owner has had some enjoyment from either using the tool or has had the pride and satisfaction of ownership, it has paid for itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version