The Shop > CNC

Tool changes, probing and TLO with the DDCSV1.1 - Seeking advice

<< < (2/4) > >>

Will_D:
All is getting cleasrer (I wish)

Parameter #68 Has 3 value 0 Disabled,   1: Mode 1,    2: Mode 2. Anyone have a definition of what these mean?

Parameter #69 Thickness: Ok I undrestand this one

Parameter #70 Signl Level: Agin OK

Parameter #71 Initial Tool Position: If set to 1 machine heads of to Machine Home (as set in MACH workspace) If set to 0 nothing happens.

Params #72, 73, 74 Define offsets from the Machine Home if #71 == 1

Parameter #75 sets the retract distance after probing. Understood but as probing doesn't work ...

Todays experiment:

Fit a simple touch plate and wire it in.

Confirm that if #68 == 0 nothing happens.

Set #68 to 1 and 2 and see what happens!

In either mode 1 or 2 state, On starting the probe cycles, it descends slowly, touches the touch plate, pauses and then retracts in the Z+ direction and then it never stops!!

Cosimo.83:
Ciao...  Ho dato una sbirciata alla macro del probe. credo ci sia un piccolo bug nella fase di risalita dove andrebbe inserita la variabile a disposizione nei parametri di settaggio che invece č G91 G0 Z1000 .Invece dovrebbe essere G91 G0 Z#575....

Will_D:
Which translates to:

Hi ... I gave a sneak peek at the probe macro. I think there is a small bug in the ascent phase where you should enter the variable available in the settings parameters that instead is G91 G0 Z1000. Instead it should be G91 G0 Z # 575 ....

Thanks Cosimo

Does this means that we can access the internal parameter values in G-Code?

If so where is the list of params? Where did you get the number #575 from?

Cosimo.83:
Le macro sono all' interno di mnt/nand1 copy il file probe.nc su usb e col pc la modifichi e la ricarichi su controller . Il parametri 575 č il parametro 75 del settaggio con il 5 prima...... Credo che il ddcsv č la copia esatta del fanuc om ..... Lo scoprirņ presto se il resto dei parametri č uguale.

Will_D:
Thanks Cosimo!

"
The macros are inside mnt / nand1 copy the file probe.nc on usb and with the pc modify it and reload it on the controller. Parameter 575 is the parameter 75 of the setting with the 5 before ...... I think the ddcsv is the exact copy of the fanuc om ..... I'll find out soon if the rest of the parameters is the same."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version