The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

One of those special moments

(1/3) > >>

CrewCab:
This is going to be so off topic for an engineering forum ...... but .............. I'm sorry ............ I have to do this  :D :D :D

about an hour or so ago my Granddaughter gave birth to a baby boy ......... 6lbs 1oz .............. Mum and sprog are doing fine, though Mum had a bit of a hard time, sadly that now makes me a GGG'dad  :bugeye:

OMG .............. can someone on here build me a Time Machine and take me back to the sixties  :scratch:

CC ............. aka .............. Dave  :beer:

Darren:
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You must be proud, ggd eh? cool..... :ddb: :ddb: :ddb:

Divided he ad:
Happy man, Great-great-grandaddy eh!?!  :D

I'd have never put you as that old Dave  :bugeye:    :lol:      :thumbup:

Well at least you'll be second in line for the babysitters jobs eh?  :thumbup:

Time machine.... If I built one of them I'd be using it for all sorts... You might not get a look in  :borg:  :ddb:

Ralph.  :beer:

Brass_Machine:
Congrats!

I am with Ralph though... GGGdad? Never would have thunk it.

Eric

CrewCab:

--- Quote from: Brass_Machine on May 20, 2009, 07:28:44 PM ---GGGdad? Never would have thunk it.

--- End quote ---

Neither would I  :bugeye: ............. eldest son's wife is a few years older than him, so 10 years ago I suddenly inherited 1x Daughter in law + 3 x kids  :bang: ............ got to say at the time I was less than impressed   :scratch:

but ................ that's water under  the bridge and we now have a great family .......... so Kerry (new mum) at 21 now has a little son who is my (step) Great Grandson .............. goddamit that's severely frightening  ............... for the record I an a mere 56 years old  :med:

CC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version