The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

John Stevenson

<< < (3/6) > >>

Pete.:
Sad, sad news :(

Pete W.:
Yes, that is sad news indeed.

One thing I remember with affection is John writing here that he had despatched a parcel to Andrew labelled 'Please throw underarm'!

I hope, for Debs' sake, that John hasn't left her a workshop as cluttered and untidy as mine - I really MUST have a tidy-up! 

Joules:
Not the news I ever wanted to hear.  I am so glad I got the chance to know John in person.   Debs and family, I feel awful for your loss.  Johns legacy is many of us and the inspiration he inspired, I will be raising a glass to you tonight...

Joules.  RIP, my friend John Stevenson

John Rudd:

--- Quote from: Joules on October 23, 2017, 05:20:52 AM ---Not the news I ever wanted to hear.

--- End quote ---

Likewise, certainly not so soon after hearing that he was ill with some virus......

I first met John at one of the Harrogate shows, he ordered a pb bush for and took it to the show for me to collect, just one of his traits as a generous  individual who would help anyone....

Condolences to those he leaves behind.

RIP John..... :(

hermetic:
He was the best of us, A man who had something to teach, and taught it in a brass tacks fashion. Some of the repairs he put on here and other forums just made me gasp at his ability and confidence. He will be missed as Engineer and as a great man amongst us. I was saddened last night, and this news has saddened me even more. Rest in Peace John.
Phil.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version