Home Base > Introductions

Hi there from north east.

<< < (2/6) > >>

joegoldstraw:

--- Quote from: John Rudd on October 19, 2017, 10:41:56 AM ---Hi Joe, welcome from me...... :beer:

Nice Boxford you have, should look good once cleaned up...

Whereabouts in the NE are you?

--- End quote ---

Marske by the sea. Not sure if you know the area or not.

Yeah it will be great once I've had a fettle with it. It's currently nearly killed me once already just getting it up to the house (25 steps!!) biceps are paying the price today haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joegoldstraw:
I've managed to find the number 3656 stamped in it (there are more but can't remember what they were). Definitely a few bit missing from it that I'll hopefully try and get hold of.

John Rudd:

--- Quote from: joegoldstraw on October 21, 2017, 06:28:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: John Rudd on October 19, 2017, 10:41:56 AM ---Hi Joe, welcome from me...... :beer:

Nice Boxford you have, should look good once cleaned up...

Whereabouts in the NE are you?

--- End quote ---

Marske by the sea. Not sure if you know the area or not.

Yeah it will be great once I've had a fettle with it. It's currently nearly killed me once already just getting it up to the house (25 steps!!) biceps are paying the price today haha.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I know Marske, I used to live in Guisborough many years ago......served my apprenticeship at ICI

seadog:
3656 is the Boxford factory model number.

http://www.boxford-software.com/spares/3656menu.html

joegoldstraw:

--- Quote from: seadog on October 22, 2017, 04:17:30 AM ---3656 is the Boxford factory model number.

http://www.boxford-software.com/spares/3656menu.html

--- End quote ---

Thank you. Everything that drives the auto feed is missing so I'm going to need that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version