Home Base > Introductions

Hi there from north east.

<< < (3/6) > >>

seadog:
Hopefully you didn't pay a lot of money for it then. Parts do pop from time to time on eBay or Home Workshop. There is also a chap who's on the Boxford forum (Mark Lord) who breaks some for spares and is reasonably priced. I have his email address if you want to contact him.

joegoldstraw:

--- Quote from: seadog on October 22, 2017, 06:40:27 AM ---Hopefully you didn't pay a lot of money for it then. Parts do pop from time to time on eBay or Home Workshop. There is also a chap who's on the Boxford forum (Mark Lord) who breaks some for spares and is reasonably priced. I have his email address if you want to contact him.

--- End quote ---

I gave £150 for it off a lad at work. Seemed reasonable even with all the bits missing. Hopefully it won't cost the earth to get back up to spec. I already have a few expensive hobbies haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joegoldstraw:

My digits if they mean anything to you guys. Just bought some new belts for it also. A35 from lathe to drive pulleys and A32 from pulleys to motor

seadog:
That looks like a very early one. Early part of 1951 it seems, the year I was born

joegoldstraw:

--- Quote from: seadog on October 24, 2017, 06:50:28 PM ---That looks like a very early one. Early part of 1951 it seems, the year I was born

--- End quote ---

It's going to be fun finding parts for it then have you had much to do with them? Do I need to strip out all the gearing to fit a new belt?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version