Home Base > Announcements & Issues

Photobucket's Return........

<< < (3/3)

timby:
Photobuckets emails say, "We are launching a brand new website in the coming weeks"  I have 1460 photos on Photobucket I am concerned that I will eventually loose most of them, It  would take too much time to save them all.

vtsteam:
timby if you log in to photobucket you can have ALL your photos zipped up by PB into one big (library) package and downloaded to you as a single archive.

That shouldn't take much work (or time, unless you are on dialup).

Go to their site log in and look for instructions on how to download your library(s).

timby:

--- Quote from: vtsteam on March 25, 2018, 01:53:00 PM ---timby if you log in to photobucket you can have ALL your photos zipped up by PB into one big (library) package and downloaded to you as a single archive.

That shouldn't take much work (or time, unless you are on dialup).

Go to their site log in and look for instructions on how to download your library(s).

--- End quote ---

I have had a look but I can't find where to click  to do the download ? another site says top right hand corner.

I am wondering if it will break the links and prevent others seeing the images when I do it?

sparky961:
I'm astonished they're still around.  I thought for sure their last stunt was a self-inflicted bullet to the head.  I didn't use them much but I can guarantee I never will again.

vtsteam:
timby, down;oading doesn't delete your photos. If anything, photobucket wants to retain them so you will pay their fees in the future. You have to purposefully delete them to get them off their servers. The only thing photobucket did was mask the links to your photos so fora couldn't display them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version