Home Base > Introductions

Greetings All

<< < (2/5) > >>

AdeV:
Welcome to the collective Carl!  :borg: You know there's no escape, right?  :lol:

Anyway...

--- Quote from: British Reaction Research on August 07, 2017, 04:47:02 AM ---
My main project is building a liquid fuelled rocket engine. You can read about this on my blog, British Reaction Research.

--- End quote ---

You can't mention a home-made liquid fuelled rocket and not show any pictures, that's just cruel!
 :worthless:

I have an old book here called "Design of liquid, solid and hybrid rockets"... one day I intend to blow myself and half the neighbourhood up trying to launch a rocket to the moon  :ddb: (only kidding, GCHQ!)

British Reaction Research:
I doubt most of my pictures would solicit that much interest. The whole process of building a liquid fuelled rocket engine that can be run safely without exploding, melting or both is one that is fraught with obstacles.

Most of the work I have done so far has been of a nature of basic research. Experimenting with different types if injectors, different construction methods for the chamber and heat treatment for welding aluminium.

If you are interested you can check out my blog for more information.

All the best

Carl.

krv3000:
hi and welcome

British Reaction Research:
Thank you!

Carl.

Biggles:
Hi Carl and Welcome, at least one of the members have dabbled in rocket propelled vehicles. If you need any help with ideas and building, doubleboost made a rocket propeller go cart some years ago and I think it’s still on his YouTube channel.  :smart:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version