Gallery, Projects and General > Mod-Ups!

NEW Mod-Up: Make Something out of a Bicycle

(1/5) > >>

vtsteam:
Okay, I'm tired of looking at this whole forum section and seeing no activity! You guys have no imaginations!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay then, a new challenge to you backyard engineers on this first day of July, you Gyro Gearlosers.....:

Build something out of a bicycle. Completion date is August 31, 2017.

Build anything you want, except one thing: not another bicycle.....  :wack:

Well, or tricycle, or unicycle. No dagnab cycles, ya hear me? Well it can USE a whole bike as part of something else, but not BE a bike -- does that make sense? Or it can just use some parts from a bike -- but remember, the more the merrier (and more clever).

AND post your exertions here, don't post something you already had built in the past. We want fresh meat, not aged Virginia ham!

Build progress and photos here in this thread please -- let everybody else in on your genius, or nonsense, or both. This is a spectator sport!

This time instead of Eric, I'll award a prize -- will think of it shortly, and actually send it out on time. More or less...... :poke:

Since I'm proposing it, I'll build something, too, but am obviously ineligible for voting or the prize. Voting for the best (possibly most outlandish) project will be by MadModder member poll on Sept 1.

Ready.......set......disassemble.

:proj:

AdeV:
..but I'm using my bike!

Does it have to be one bike? I reckon with 1/2 dozen old jalopies and a few other bits I could make a bench....  :lol:

vtsteam:
Limited to 1000 bicycles per project, Ade.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you asked......

awemawson:
A friends Sow had a litter that was obviously sired by several Boars, as there were Saddlebacks, Large Whites, and a bit of Wild Boar. It must have been quite a party, and henceforth she's been known as 'The Village Bicycle' - I'll leave it to your imagination as to why .

So can I use her - I envisage Pork Belly, Bacon, Sausages and a bit of Ham  :lol:

vtsteam:
Sow you're in, Andrew?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version