Gallery, Projects and General > Gallery

Photobucket & Third Party Hosting.

<< < (2/12) > >>

Stilldrillin:

--- Quote from: awemawson on June 30, 2017, 05:07:36 PM ---All the more reason to put the pictures on the forum, not externally.

OK it's my hobby horse, but I'm right am I not  :lol:

--- End quote ---

It's a little bit late, for many millions of forum posts.......

vtsteam:
From the looks of the message on your old posts, Pete, my guess is that your allowable storage capacity was exceeded (the 100% figure shown) . Is it possible that you stored full size photos on PBucket early on and reached a recently imposed max file storage limit?

If so, you should be able to go back and reduce those photo sizes and regain space, and get back down to free hosting with them. (also, videos are particularly big storage items, if you have any.)

As a guess Pbucket may have imposed a new lower limit as a policy, recently -- which would explain why so many users have got this message all at once.

Dunno, I'll wait and see what happens to my account with its 6% of storage capacity.

Stilldrillin:
Steve.
They are charging $399/ ann. for the ability to, show your pics on forums. (Third party hosting)......

We have noticed that you have been using Photobucket for 3rd party hosting. Our Terms of Service does not allow 3rd party hosting for your current account level. Your account has been restricted since you have used 100% of your linking bandwidth.

In order to continue using Photobucket to host your images, please upgrade to a Plus 500 plan. Our Plus 500 Plan Includes: ad free browsing, full resolution photo storage, 3rd party hosting & priority customer support.

Please note that your bandwidth limit is not related to your photo storage limit - they are two different things. Your storage limit is related to how many images/videos you're uploading to Photobucket.com. Your bandwidth limit gauges how many times someone has viewed your image.

vtsteam:
Okay, well I guess I'll download my pics and revise all my posts here to include a new link. That should keep me busy.......

fcheslop:
Just found out Iv the same problem on a model boat forum and theyve disabled all the links to A V twin steam plant build
Guess it a sign of corporate greed. But to ransom people is so wrong
cheers
frazer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version