The Craftmans Shop > Radio Control Models

Build a drone video series

<< < (4/4)

JayMcClellan:
Here's Part 4 where I rebuild the drone with a better flight controller and communication to the OSD, plus a much simpler FPV camera platform, after having watched the first drone sail away over the treetops.  :(

Brass_Machine:
Hi Jay,

I enjoyed the videos. Makes me want to dig out my stalled drone project... If you don't mind, I would to PM you some questions.

Eric

JayMcClellan:

--- Quote from: Brass_Machine on July 11, 2017, 11:14:23 PM ---Hi Jay,

I enjoyed the videos. Makes me want to dig out my stalled drone project... If you don't mind, I would to PM you some questions.

Eric

--- End quote ---
Glad you liked the  videos, and you're welcome to PM me if you like although for questions that may be of general interest I prefer to field them as forum posts or YouTube comments so others can see the discussion. Either way is fine though.

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: JayMcClellan on July 12, 2017, 11:26:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brass_Machine on July 11, 2017, 11:14:23 PM ---Hi Jay,

Eric

--- End quote ---
Glad you liked the  videos, and you're welcome to PM me if you like although for questions that may be of general interest I prefer to field them as forum posts or YouTube comments so others can see the discussion. Either way is fine though.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely. I will float them on the forum. Just didn't want to dirty up your post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version