The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

Favourite YouTube Channels

<< < (2/5) > >>

Chuck in E. TN:
I have watched videos from most of the links posted, but was totally fascinated by the Binky Project. Thanks AdeV!
Absolutely outstanding fabrication! I was especially fascinated by the Binky because I built up a 1969 Austin Mini Van while I was stationed at RAF Upper Heyford in the early 70's during my USAF career. I dropped in a 1275cc Cooper S engine, added spats and fought the good(but hopeless) fight against rust. Got it finished in time to ship it back to the states. Wish I had it now... That van terrorized Clovis, NM for a few years. Sold it while stationed at Mtn. Home AFB in the early 80's.

Chuck

NormanV:
Project Binky is great. I just wish that they were a bit quicker. I've watched all of their videos and am finding it very frustrating waiting for the next one.
Also SV Seeker is a good one, I've been watching his progress for years.

wheeltapper:
Binky is great. the reason it's so slow is because it's a private project and has to fit in between all the paying work.

mind you,.........................I wish they'd hurry up, :whip: :whip: :whip:

Roy.

tom osselton:
The youtube app hasn't worked on my samsung tablet  for a good month, and the videos on Madmodder say the api has been downgraded. I have deleted youtube and reinstalled but still dosen't work!

raynerd:
AvE is my absolute favourite.

It's not just the interest of his projects but he is funny as hell and clearly very intelligent.

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version