The Shop > CNC

Calling MACH 3 experts

<< < (2/5) > >>

awemawson:
Thanks David, that would be very kind.

David Jupp:
Andrew,

Use the screen editor to find out which page number you want from the a Mach screenset.  Then close the file for that set.

Open the Plasma screenset, choose File -> Insert Add-on (Screens1), set file type to .set (Screens2) so that the Mach3 screen sets show - select the set you wish to copy the page from.  Then (screens3) choose the page number that you want to copy, and a spare page number to assign it to in the Plasma set.

Having done that you may well have to add a button (best on page0 show it shows in all screens ?) to open the new page.  Open screen.page is  standard button function.

Hope that helps.

awemawson:
David many thanks,

I'll give that a try tomorrow when I'm excused grandpa duties - child siting this evening  :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye:

PK:
Once you have your head around editing screen sets then you have a few options. If you just want to watch some internal signals then some LED controls bound to OEMLed(blah) signals may be the simplest way..
PK

awemawson:
Thanks PK, good suggestion.

The back ground to this is I've realized that the way it has been wired up, the eStop button, although it inhibits the drives and hence stops motion, DOESN'T put Mach3 into eStop  :bugeye:

This is all bound up in the way the Purelogic break out board handles signals, and it seems that it isn't passing what IT calls eStop to the emulated parallel port (it's Ethernet). Needless to say the (translated from Russian) write up is rather vague in this area  :bang:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version