Gallery, Projects and General > Oooops!

Boom - or the Power of Compressed Air !

<< < (5/5)

awemawson:
Thanks Jerry,

Demonstrably they  are a very reliable robust design as evidenced by my neglect of mine  :bugeye:

I previously had an old 23 hydrovane that also gave good service for many years.

mechman48:

--- Quote from: DMIOM on February 20, 2017, 06:55:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: awemawson on February 18, 2017, 06:39:33 AM ---....... One thing I could do with sourcing is a service manual for this compressor - I'm not sure of it's exact model - I suspect that it's a '15' - certainly the bits from a '15' service kit fitted ok.  Despite searching the interweb no downloads appeared :(

--- End quote ---

Andrew,

If I can 'volunteer' another member, I seem to recall that John Doubleboost has a similar compressor, and he recorded an overhaul for one of his video programmes.

Dave

--- End quote ---

Doubleboost  has a similar one &  he's video'd  a Sunday night nightcap episode on carrying out a service on it, I watched it. Go onto his you tube web site & click on videos heading, you'll see all his videos, so far he's  up to the 166th episode, can't remember what episode # though .

George.

awemawson:
George, look further up the thread and you'll see we've discussed it already, but thank you anyway  :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version