Gallery, Projects and General > Neat Stuff

Home brew boring facing and radiusing head (video)

<< < (3/3)

ddmckee54:
Personally, I think it's a conspiracy.  Think about it, most of us have been spelling these words correctly for years if not decades, then along come these PC's and Smart-phones and suddenly we can't spell anymore?  It's not us that are dyslexic, it's the keyboards.  The computers are in on it too and probably spell-checker also.  Why else would we put a word in a sentence when it makes no sense for that word to be there, just because it's spelled correctly?   They're out to get us I tell you.

Tongue firmly in cheek,
Don

mattinker:

--- Quote from: ddmckee54 on February 15, 2017, 01:47:48 PM ---Personally, I think it's a conspiracy.  Think about it, most of us have been spelling these words correctly for years if not decades, then along come these PC's and Smart-phones and suddenly we can't spell anymore?  It's not us that are dyslexic, it's the keyboards.  The computers are in on it too and probably spell-checker also.  Why else would we put a word in a sentence when it makes no sense for that word to be there, just because it's spelled correctly?   They're out to get us I tell you.

Tongue firmly in cheek,
Don

--- End quote ---
I don't go along with your conspiracy idea! If my spell check is set to French, (it's usually in the language I'm not writing) then it won't pick up my spelling in the wrong language.

All the best, Matthew

tom osselton:
I'm going with spellchecker! But I have to say some words just look wrong!

Noitoen:
When I said It "alien" before, I did not intend to create a discussion. Just made a joke about it because to me, such complicated machining is out of this world, for a hobby shop like mine anyway. Did not want to offend anyone.

S. Heslop:
That's real beautiful. With the complexity of it I was surprised when he cut to one of those bf-20 mills, I was really expecting something alot fancier. Must take some balls, or calluses, to grab onto that knurled section to advance it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version