The Shop > Software Tools

Fusion 360

<< < (2/3) > >>

Spurry:

--- Quote from: JohnC on November 26, 2016, 04:21:45 AM ---.....  I cannot find a way to print 2D drawings.  There has been considerable discussion on the help forums about this with no solution last time I looked. Can anyone on here print 2D drawings with the free version?
John

--- End quote ---
John
Whilst I understand that you cannot Print your drawings in 2D, does this also mean they cannot be Saved As a 2D drawing? My requirement is for a *.DXF file for my machine, and just wondered if any of these 3D programs can simply output a 2D file in that format.
Thanks
Pete

JohnC:
HI Pete,
The short answer is I don't know!  I will have a look and see. 
John

NeoTech:
To print 2D drawings you need to create a drawing from the model file. Or export it as a DXF and print that works as well.

JohnC:
Thanks Neo - after posting the above I went back try to find DXF files - no joy, but I did find the 'Output' tab which means I can produce a pdf or dwg file, which I can print. So a worthwhile exercise!  How do you create DXF files?

Joules:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/design-validate-document/how-to-export-fusion-360-drawing-files-into-autocad-dwg-or-dxf/td-p/6486485

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version