The Shop > Software Tools

Fusion 360

(1/3) > >>

Will_D:
Somewhere on't'net I got the idea that Fusion 360 (from Autodesk) is free to hobbyists!

Can anyone confirm this as i am sure I can't afford the monthly rental!

Joules:
 It's free Will.

efrench:
You have to do the 30 days trial first, then you'll have the option to select which version/payment you want.  For a company or individual making less then $100,000, it can be free.  The free version is the same as the Ultimate or top level version.

SwarfnStuff:
All true, but you do need a 4bit machine and alas I have 32bit on both my desk and laptop PCs. 
    In fact nearly, if not all software now seems to need 64bit and not backward compatible. I cannot accept files from those in my model engineering club using newer software as they cannot save back to the Chalk and Slate versions.  :(  :scratch:
   Of course, as with most things, spending more money would cure that problem. But like most of us I guess, those pesky $$ are not growing on the tree in our back yard. Not in mine  anyway. :bang:

John B

JohnC:
I have the free version of Fusion 360 and, as far as I know, have completed the registration process.  I cannot find a way to print 2D drawings.  There has been considerable discussion on the help forums about this with no solution last time I looked. Can anyone on here print 2D drawings with the free version?
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version