Home Base > Announcements & Issues

Bogs will be taking a leave of absence (break).

(1/5) > >>

Brass_Machine:
To all the members,

One of our steady and most experienced members will be taking a leave of absence (a break). John (aka Bogstandard) has informed me that he will not be active much for awhile. This is NOT because of the board, members or staff but is for a health reasons not related to us. Due to that, he won't be as active... You may see him on reading from time to time and posting responses to threads. No need to flood his inbox with PMs.

He will be back in due time. :borg: Please be patient.   :med:

Eric

Bernd:
Ok Boss. 10-4 over and out.

Bernd

P.S. will point the cuorious to this post.

P.S.S. can we put a "sticky" on it so it stays at the top while he's away? (good idea or not?)

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: Bernd on May 14, 2009, 10:41:49 PM ---Ok Boss. 10-4 over and out.

Bernd

P.S. will point the cuorious to this post.

P.S.S. can we put a "sticky" on it so it stays at the top while he's away? (good idea or not?)

--- End quote ---

Done.

John Hill:
For whatever reason I trust it all goes well for Mr B. Standard.  :ddb:

bogstandard:
Many thanks Eric.  :thumbup:

I let Eric do it to make sure it didn't come across as though it was something someone had done or said.

My ailment is not life threatening (unless boredom can be classed as life threatening), but super uncomfortable when I want to get from A to B or even stand up.

So because of changes to my medication in the very near future (next week), I will be no use to man nor beast for a while. When my abundant skin and bones get accustomed to it, I should be up and running again, but with a few reduced capabilities.

I will still be available to stick my nose in, and maybe answer a few posts, but please excuse me if they become rambling and meaningless. :doh:

I do like to stay in contact with people, so an email, PM, or even a skype call ( bandit175 ) will be much appreciated (please make sure it is only when available, you might wake me up while I am asleep at the keyboard otherwise), and as usual, visitors are always welcome, but you will have to take me as you find me, and you will have to pour your own coffee, rather than getting the waiter service you are accustomed to.

No sympathy or well wishing please, it will make me feel like I am on the exit ramp, rather than on the road to recovery.

Just keep smiling and get that humour going. :lol:

Bogs

BTW, only 9 to go to another milestone. :nrocks: :nrocks:

And still no damned fluffy bunnies!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version