The Craftmans Shop > PowerSports

Completely off topic. *bragging*

<< < (3/3)

NeoTech:
Yeah it sure comes with a special sound profile, its a bit of  a tugging noise..  didnt wanna put in a balance tube in the exhaust because i like that the pulses differentiate between the pipes so noticeable.. but i would gain about 50hp if i did... The addiction to horsepower may overcome my love for the sound.

AdeV:

--- Quote from: NeoTech on September 16, 2016, 10:45:46 AM ---Yeah it sure comes with a special sound profile, its a bit of  a tugging noise..  didnt wanna put in a balance tube in the exhaust because i like that the pulses differentiate between the pipes so noticeable.. but i would gain about 50hp if i did... The addiction to horsepower may overcome my love for the sound.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a  :proj: madmodder project! A balance pipe with built-in butterfly valve & cabin control - so you can have the sound when you want it, OR the horsepower!  :poke:

Edit to add: You could hook it to the throttle.... so when you mash the loud pedal, the butterfly opens & gives you max HP; back it off & you've got that noise again  :smart:

NeoTech:
hehe i could actually even hook it into the Holley EFI system and control it on the RPM range or on the MAP range for timing when you actually would need the balanced tube to open in the power curve. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version