The Shop > CNC

rotary table kit..

<< < (3/6) > >>

kayzed1:

--- Quote from: raynerd on September 05, 2016, 02:32:30 PM ---I know Steve and have said a number of times that it is just a giveaway!! £38 for a built and tested module  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
I`ve got a couple of them and have built a few over the years before he offered the shop (although even my very first module he made for me). I admit, I`m not a total electronics wiz but I can fumble my way around a circuit board but the time it took me to print and etch the board alone is worth £38!!

Works flawlessly. Cracking piece of kit. A+++ The mans a genius!

I don`t often bother writing reviews  :med:

--- End quote ---

I will be asking you where the wires go soon, me and electricary :zap:
Lyn.

kayzed1:
Well all the wires are in place BUT, no movement from stepper motor shaft :doh: the screen says working but no go..
Will look at it again tomorrow when in a better mood :coffee: done a lot of that. could it be one side of the stepper
pos and neg wrong as it is putting 4.3volts on to each side of the motor....
Lyn.

raynerd:
Lyn, when it's powered, is the shaft correctly locking up when you try and turn it by hand? Always a good starting point.

Will_D:
Lyn,
This sounds familiar:

http://madmodder.net/index.php/topic,11644.msg136948.html#msg136948

Does this help?

Will

kayzed1:
Well it works  :D My shiny new  Stepperonline microstep Driver  ST-7128 is an EX driver... Duff from new...so i wired the little driver in that i bought years ago for some robots i made for a mates youngster, tis only about .8 amp so i do not think it will last when driven hard. BUT: it works.
So i will order another driver..Help here, where from and which one?
If any of you electricary types want this to play with PM me your details and i will send to you.
Ow! i just have to learn how to program it now..
Lyn. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version