The Shop > CNC

rotary table kit..

(1/6) > >>

kayzed1:
If my memory serves me well ( i think that is from a song...Wheels on fireeeeeee )   
Did Kwackers ever make up those rotab kits and if so i need one... :thumbup:
I have looked at the Division master but i don't think the pension will stretch
to it £360 plus all the mechanical s..
Lyn. 

nrml:
Yes he did. He sells them both as a self assembly kit and as a built and tested version. I bought one fairly recently. I haven't got around to trying it yet but dealing with him was a pleasure and the item looks well put together. You would be crazy not to buy one for the price he is selling them at. It is almost a give away! http://www.worldofward.com/rotarycontroller/

Will_D:

--- Quote from: kayzed1 on September 03, 2016, 05:30:05 PM ---If my memory serves me well ( i think that is from a song...Wheels on fireeeeeee )

--- End quote ---
Will this help?:

cwelkie:
I did one up quite awhile ago and highly recommend the design (and kit).  I works perfectly and make dividing a treat.  I also used it to mill some flywheel spokes with good success ... once I got my mind wrapped around "pushing play" and letting the controls run the table through an arc.
Charlie

kayzed1:
Thanks for that Will,  Re: Jules Driscoll  "you must be as old as me" in my yoof i would have walked hot coals for her :doh:
The things we remember.. I ordered a kit last night, i have a Nema 23 still in it's box under the bench. Power! i have a 24volts 4 amp L.E.D
driver, would that do? and i think a K179 ( i think it is ) single output driver...I better check.
Lyn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version