The Shop > Our Shop

A Home DIY'ers Shop Tour

<< < (2/7) > >>

RobWilson:
Right that me off , not playing any more ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am now off to work with shop envy  CB  :(

Rob

inthesticks:
John Rudd- If I don't stay on top of it I can't fine anything  :)

John B- thanks for the support. There are a few small negatives living out here but for me they are far out weighed by the positives. :)

I may have the space Rob but my little imports can't hold a light to your high end rebuilds. :thumbup:

Cheers
CB

Spurry:
Wonderful collection of bits and bobs you have there, and very very tidy. The location looks an ideal place to live. Do you ever have any problems with Planning issues, or do you just build what you want away from prying eyes?
Pete

inthesticks:
Hi Spurry a couple of years ago I used a zip cut grinder to cut up a scrap 20" delta bandsaw for its parts and steel stock. I worked as late as 3:00 in the morning on it and never got a single complaint. Couldn't get away with that in an urban area.  :ddb:

Cheers
CB

shipto:
I am nearly always surprised by how tidy people keep their workshops mine is a complete mess and only getting worse  :doh: The biggest problem I have is lack of storage and so little time to create more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version