The Breakroom > The Bookshelf

The Giant Book Of Metalworking Projects

<< < (2/3) > >>

CrazyModder:
Just ordered a copy, which will find its way around the world for only 8€, just for me! :)

I could not explain why I did, though. Can't say no to MORE PROJECTS, right?

:doh: 

inthesticks:
No I don't think MORE PROJECTS is the problem, book collecting can be as enjoyable as building a project in the workshop and more addictive, There in lies the problem.  :)  :)

Cheers
CB

gerritv:
There is much to learn from the old books. E.g .I bought a paper copy of Advanced Machine  Work and lo and behold there are a lot of drawings showing how to set up a Cincinnati Universal Cutter grinder (circa 1890's-1930's) for various tasks. Much better than the advertising circular I was using up till now. Book learning enables so many things :-)

RobWilson:

--- Quote from: inthesticks on August 28, 2016, 06:21:04 PM ---No I don't think MORE PROJECTS is the problem, book collecting can be as enjoyable as building a project in the workshop and more addictive, There in lies the problem.  :)  :)

Cheers
CB

--- End quote ---

Aye is it  :Doh:

Good to hear you are finding Advanced Machine Work to be a handy reference source Gerritv  , if you have a Cincinnati Universal Cutter grinder you may want to look out for this book .

Rob

gerritv:
Rob, that book is printed on unobtanium :-) Been looking for a while now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version