The Shop > CNC

DDCSV1.1 4 Axis controller

<< < (201/202) > >>

Muzzerboy:
This may have been asked before but the DDSV doesn't (yet) support lathe functions natively, so what is considered the next best option for a self contained controller for a lathe conversion? I'm sort of thinking LinuxCNC but it would have been really nice if the DDSV were available in a lathe flavour.

I'm familiar with the Newker / Newkye / SZGH / Adtech options which don't appeal TBH (Chinglish fatigue!). Wondered if there was something in between. The downside of LinuxCNC is that I'd soon have torn all my hair out and there's not as much left as I'd like as it is.

kankarrio:
Thank you very much for your answers :beer:

as soon as work allows me to install the update to pandora

I wish I had the ddcsv the lathe option, it would also save me a lot of trouble

PS- I express myself very badly in English, I use google translator, I apologize if my words are confusing

WeldingRod:
Are we pretty sure the 3.1 firmware works on the 4 axis 2.1 or 1.1 hardware?  Or is the only change in the hardware a new silkscreen?

My mad modder version has started stalling on gcode files for no clear reason.  I think it's time for a re-brain.  Mwah-ha-ha!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

WeldingRod:
I can confirm the 3.1 factory firmware runs on the 1.1 hardware!!!

Key improvement: it actually TELLS you why it stopped ;-)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

kankarrio:
Good morning, my English is not very good.

Could someone send me the latest stable Pandora?

The Pandora website doesn't work and I don't know which files I should download at https://github.com/Pandora-CNC

I have a ddcsv 2.1 and another ddcsv1.1

Thanks in advance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version