The Shop > Software Tools

Whay slicing program are you using?

<< < (2/2)

awemawson:
I find this slicer is the best - can set the slices just as thick or thin as you like, just don't put your fingers in the wrong place  :lol:

(Sorry Don - couldn't resist  :clap:)

Joules:
Funny you show that Andrew, what is a good meat slicer to get as we are getting a green egg for cooking, and slicing our own cooked meat would be handy to make the Sunday joint last a little longer and justify buying a bigger joint.   Cura has proved totally useless as the steppers keep stalling with the bread knife dragged backwards and forwards.

:scratch:

The bandsaw doesn't do bad, but its a bugger cleaning up the Pâté

awemawson:
Don't want to hi-jack Don's thread, but briefly, mine came from Nesbits:

http://www.nisbets.co.uk/Buffalo-Meat-Slicer-300mm/CD279/ProductDetail.raction

(All meat slicers are a pain in the neck to clean after use, and need practically fully dismantling to be hygienically cleaned)

... I'll go away now and let you resume talking 3d printing  :thumbup:

Manxmodder:

--- Quote from: awemawson on May 09, 2016, 05:17:56 AM ---I find this slicer is the best - can set the slices just as thick or thin as you like, just don't put your fingers in the wrong place  :lol:

(Sorry Don - couldn't resist  :clap:)

--- End quote ---

3D printed pig from a packet of bacon.....now that's what I call clever!  :)
OZ.

ddmckee54:
I told myself when I started this "Self, this is a bad idea".  But NOOOO, I just had to go ahead and ask the question anyway - this'll teach me.

Well HELL, if we aren't allowed enjoy a little humor wherever we find it then the world's going to be a very depressing place.

Gentlemen, glad to be of service,
Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version