Home Base > Shows etc...

Doncaster Model Engineering Show 2016 (20-22nd May)

<< < (5/5)

RobWilson:
Still undecided  :loco:  What day and how to get there , may get the train down as the racecourse does not look to far away from the rail station  .

Just received a parcel that had a flyer in it for the event  , looks like there will be a good selection trade stands ( if they bother to turn up )  .

Thinking maybe Sunday mmmmmmmmmmmm dun no  :drool:

Rob

howsitwork?:
Rob  Sunday is a pleasanter day to talk to people. Take food last times Ive been the menu was "uninspiring" but they were corporate events :coffee:

I'm there all weekend and Friday is my idea of hell but club stand may need help!

howsitwork?:
John

don't get your marrackers sunburnt :bugeye:

! Have a good holiday ,no doubt there will be video evidence when you return. :thumbup:

RobWilson:

--- Quote from: howsitwork? on May 12, 2016, 03:57:04 PM ---Rob  Sunday is a pleasanter day to talk to people. Take food last times Ive been the menu was "uninspiring" but they were corporate events :coffee:

I'm there all weekend and Friday is my idea of hell but club stand may need help!

--- End quote ---

I would have thought Sunday would be the mad day , I am leaning towards Sunday ,maybe just shooting down in the van first thing in the morning .

What club stand ? 

Cheers Rob

Joules:
Had a good day, cheers to the other Modders I met, didn't manage to get Mr Stephenson's attention, so had to lump round the lathe bed all day UNGROUND I might add !!!

Bought a Sandvik scraper I have been promising to buy for years, picked up this years birthday pressies from family, they just don't know it yet....   No more chocolate...

Oh and finally one of Windy Miller drooling over a new toy.  The picture was taken by the BOSS just after I asked if they could gift wrap it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version