Home Base > Shows etc...

Spalding Model Engineering & Hobby Show 2016

<< < (2/3) > >>

John Stevenson:
Toying with the idea of going on Sunday but just bought a new house last week for me and the Delectable Debs ™ to move into so really need to get a bit of headway and get the heated slab in for the new workshop first.  :clap:

Joules:
I don't think there will be many sporting these badges, I printed 4 to get one good one !!!

:palm:

Joules:
Had a super time Saturday, must be 10+yrs since I last attended a show and figured Spalding would be a nice little event.  Nope, it was MUCH bigger than I expected and well attended.

A good line up of engines both outside the exhibition centre and within the gardens.

Joules:
Inside was busy with stalls and visitors, my other half loves crafts and engineering (she having an engineering background and a liking for garden steam trains)

Plenty going on with a central live steam rail layout and a flying area for helicopter and indoor models.  Good display across many disciplines,

Joules:
The engineering quality was, well, awe inspiring and a healthy reminder of why I don't have the patience or skills to make these type models, believe me if I did, I would.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version