The Shop > Finishing

Small dia studding

(1/2) > >>

Darren:
I found this, it has been mentioned that it can be hard to find in small dia

M2 studding

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/M2-x-250-mm-STAINLESS-STEEL-ALLTHREAD-STUDDING-4-PACK_W0QQitemZ150245456427QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_DIY_Material_Nails_Fixing_MJ?hash=item150245456427&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1690|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

bogstandard:
Darren,

Not that it is difficult to find, but usually very expensive the smaller you get.

So much so, I have just bought half his stock, plus some 3mm as well.

Thanks for the link.

Bogs

Darren:
I know you like to keep some stock in, but even so, he has an awful lot listed.... :ddb: :ddb: :ddb:

1500 M3 studding and that's per pack of four, I make that 6,000 left.....wot you gonna do with 6,000 M3 allthreads John....

Just pulling on ya  :lol:

His other stock seems cheap too, M3 x 16 STAINLESS CAP HEAD ALLEN BOLTS 500 BULK PACK at 13 quid  :bugeye:
And there is plenty more,

Maybe a bulk buy and split between us (as a group I mean), I doubt even you want 500 of everything.....but then with 6,000 allthreads I could be wrong  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All in jest John, all in jest....

sbwhart:
Nice Link Darren

I've just bought whats left of his stock after John was finished with them  :lol:

Only jokeing but I have bought some M2 high tensile grub screws to hold the eccentrics for my loco, I've a fealing I will have to remake the crank axle so that the eccentrics don't slip not to happy with what I've got  :(:-  we will see.

Cheers

Stew

HS93:
He is a great chap to deal with very fast delivery and very fair on postage, and does not mind small orders , a lot of his bolts include postage so you know how much its going to cost for just a few grub screws, when i did the mill conversion I used his bolts in case I use any coolant , they will stay shinney

Peter

Ps Is that why they say Bogs is a bit of a stud  :lol:  :ddb: :lol:  :ddb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version