The Shop > Software Tools

Phone Apps in the workshop

<< < (3/4) > >>

SwarfnStuff:
Thanks for the interest in this topic, it seems we have a general dislike of the Android Calculator but there are heaps of calcs in app land and I'm sure we can all find one that does most of what we want.
  Andrew, you obviously have a better camera on your phone than mine - Useless on close up no matter which way I hold my mouth. And I do hope you don't have sheep on your shop. (Well not too often.)
  John R and CrazyMod That's a use I have not heard of before but I reckon there are thousands I have not heard about.
   Joules, I guess you need the volume well up then? zzzz :(
Komatias, I have heard of FS wiz in conjunction with CNC which I don't have.
  Shipto, really? wanting to know what grown men chasing a bag of air around a paddock call a score? But then they sure get paid well for not stepping in something. He he.   :lol:
  Sparky, I downloaded TapDrillTool for a play with. But, being me I will probably just reach for the printed chart I have used for yonks. Kijiji, a bit far to travel from OZ,
  RussellT No, not off topic at all, we are talking phone apps that we find usefull - or otherwise. Army Knife app looks worth a download and play with too.
Thanks all, lets see where this goes next.  :coffee:
John B

awemawson:
iPhone 6s so 12 mega pixel camera.

John Stevenson:

--- Quote from: awemawson on February 20, 2016, 02:28:16 AM ---iPhone 6s so 12 mega pixel camera.

--- End quote ---

Flash Bastard........................................

Joules:
John, I can't find that on the App store ???

Some course file for cleaning up moulded parts ?

shipto:

--- Quote from: SwarfnStuff on February 20, 2016, 01:30:21 AM ---
  Shipto, really? wanting to know what grown men chasing a bag of air around a paddock call a score? But then they sure get paid well for not stepping in something. He he.   :lol:

John B

--- End quote ---
Could be worse I could follow football  :loco: higher paid prima donna grown men chasing a bag of air with a emergency hairdresser on standby  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version