Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

2-6-0 Mixed Trafic Tender Locomotive

<< < (13/13)

woodguy:
Brilliant Stew!  Lovely job.

Stilldrillin:
Stew.
 The loco is now looking more complete, with the added length of the smokebox assembly.
The tender looks great too, in it's black, lined livery. Well done!

So sorry to hear of your prostate problems.

A couple of years ago, I was grateful to hear. "Well..... It's not cancer".... As he had his camera inserted in my microbore plumbing system.

He prescribed, finasteride.
 My prostate took almost 6 weeks to self destruct, to normal size.
Normal plumbing procedures resumed after around 6 months.
 After 18 months, I'd gained a stone in weight. And a head of new fine hair......

Thinking of you. Hoping all continues to go well.....  :thumbup:

sbwhart:
Thanks Woodguy

Thanks Dave nice to here from you hope your all keeping well and coping with the lock-down. To be honest I'm quite enjoying the shop time and staying at home, the worst part is missing the family especially the grand kids.

My diagnosis was a real shock to me I'd always enjoyed good robust health it really hit my confidence and my levels of anxiety shot up, I'm far more positive now, just need to get over the next 6 months and my first post treatment tests in September.

As for gaining hair the hormone treatment has made my hair line recede even more you would not have thought that possible for a bald old bugger like me.   :D   

Stew

chipenter:
The follow up is really good the prostate nurses know there stuff , I had mine removed 3 years ago got the all clear in March , blood test once a year for the rest of my life , they don't forget you , glad to see another survivor keep your chin up . 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version