Gallery, Projects and General > Oooops!

Bit of a ballsup

<< < (2/3) > >>

ega:

--- Quote from: Pete. on December 29, 2015, 06:26:08 PM ---What happened? did it turn in the vice whist you were trying to bore a hole through it?

Huge pictue resized - 800x600 is much better

--- End quote ---
Pete:
You are pretty well spot on. I was following the G H Thomas words and music for ball handles and the workpiece moved whilst being faced off preparatory to drilling and tapping; if I had not hit the clutch so promptly I think I would have decorated the ball all round.
I should add a correction: the handle was actually intended for GHT's pillar tool. When I built the Quorn I used the form tool method recommended by the designer but then moved on to using a generating tool.
Thanks for the picture tip which I will try next time. Do you happen to know how to turn off the animated smileys?

Pete.:

--- Quote from: ega on December 30, 2015, 07:57:54 AM ---Do you happen to know how to turn off the animated smileys?

--- End quote ---

When you make a reply, click on attachments and other options and put a tick in the 'don't use smilies' checkbox.

mcostello:
That is kinda neat, now if You had just wanted it................

ega:
Pete:
Thanks for the tip. Checking the "Don't use smileys" box doesn't remove them from the screen for me but I have just done the obvious thing and scrolled down so I no longer have to look at them.

Pete.:
They are like newspaper adverts. Pretty soon you won't notice they are there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version