The Shop > Electronics & IC Programing

Digital oscilloscope project/kit

<< < (2/70) > >>

Joules:
I know a guy who can help you out there Rob   :thumbup:

A printed case, segmented coolant hose for the stand and a Mag base so you can clip it where its needed.

RobWilson:

--- Quote from: Joules on December 05, 2015, 07:26:28 AM ---I know a guy who can help you out there Rob   :thumbup:

A printed case, segmented coolant hose for the stand and a Mag base so you can clip it where its needed.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Joules  :thumbup: 

I will have to see what I can come up with  :smart: 

Rob

John Rudd:
There are two options for construction.
1st is smd components pre mounted then just add the thru hole items or
2nd The micro is pre mounted, you add the smd passives and then the th components to complete construction.....

I got this info from the JYE website....they say that there are numerous copies floating around, not happy that their work has been plagiarised....

shipto:
I like that it will make a reasonable mobile unit. Already put order in with daughter for Christmas  :D

Joules:
Here you go Rob, have a think about a case you can't easily be machined.

I have nick named this the "Wilson Ninja Turtle Scope", as the casing is very much like that of a turtle shell, recessed display and buttons, though I didn't spend anymore time on the buttons, but you get the idea.   Convert your three selector switches to rotary activation (disk with a slot in it below the knob)  Bit of trial and error should see it all worked out.   Rear half of the casing has enough room to accommodate a USB power pack for wireless operation.  Two halves screw together, it's just a doodle to get you thinking.    :dremel:

Joules

Hmmm, looking at the 3D this end it could also represent an overfilled hot water bottle too.... :palm:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version