The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

To all my members, staff and committee guys

(1/3) > >>

Brass_Machine:
I just wanted to thank everyone for contributing to the growth of this board. The topics are wide and varied. The conversation is pleasant and fun. we have the lack of attitude that plague other boards. My staff continues to do a great job of moderating (which is very little considering the quality of members). The committee is doing fantastic at keeping the ideas of the board fresh and on track. The overall tone of this board is a reflection of it's members... you are all great!

I also want to thank my other administrator: Brass_Dragonfly... also known as SWMBO. She does a great job of putting up with me, my hobbies and Madmodder!

Thank you!

And for those members that are lurking... feel free to post up! We need continued topics to keep us going and interesting!

Eric

Bernd:
Aw shucks Boss. We's just doin' our job.

I do have to admit though I'd occasionally like to :wack: some people, but instead I  :bang:  myself and carry on.

Thanks for the compliment Eirc. Your pretty easy to work for.  :headbang:

Regards,
Bernd

sbwhart:
It's been a pleasure Eric

I've met a lots of very nice people.

Cheers

Stew

Divided he ad:

--- Quote ---you are all great!
--- End quote ---

You hear that??  I'm included in that    :ddb:

--- Quote ---I do have to admit though I'd occasionally like to  :wack: some people
--- End quote ---

But I think I might be in that too!?!?!  :poke:    :lol:

Seriously though.....

I say this on behalf of myself... We all enjoy it here  :thumbup:  I don't think that a day goes by when I'm not wondering what someone is doing or has said in reply to a post/PM etc..... No I'm not sad! I'm quite happy acctually   :D   :ddb:

Eric,

I myself am really, really happy that I made the effort to have a go at posting and stuck around.  :borg:

I'm very glad that you had the inspiration and foresight then took the initiative and made the effort to build and host this site, and that you stuck with it till it grew up :bow: 

A final note to Brass_Dragonfly  (SWMBO :wack: )..... :wave:   Thank you for putting up with Eric, his hobbies and of course Madmodder!   :bow:

And a very final  :ddb:  :ddb: :headbang: :ddb: :ddb: :headbang: :ddb: :mmr: :ddb: :headbang: :ddb: :ddb:  :headbang: :ddb: :ddb:

Ralph.   :beer: 

Wey hey.... New Bannanananananana (something like that?!)   :nrocks: :nrocks:  :nrocks: :nrocks: :nrocks:  :nrocks: :nrocks: :nrocks: Oh yer it does!!!!

usn ret:
As I said in my welcome to another newbie just the other day,  very low key,  :beer: and folks here don't tend to get their shorts in a bunch  :coffee: over things that mean very little in the big scheme of things.  :thumbup:  Newbies are made to feel welcome regardless of skill levels or accomplishments, beginner or journeyman machinist, this is a fun place to visit.  :ddb::nrocks: :nrocks: :ddb:
Clilff  :beer:

*edited to fix smileys :borg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version