The Craftmans Shop > PowerSports

1992 Isuzu Rodeo , I should have my head examined!

<< < (2/2)

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: scout800 on June 08, 2015, 10:18:26 PM ---Will do Eric , thanx for the interest.  I'll go  into a  little more detail . My wife is a really good amateur photographer and she likes photographing our beautiful Arizona desert , so that is what this vehicle is meant for among other things. As you may know the desert can be a dangerous and life threatening place if you are not prepared. There has been many lives lost because they didn't use their head! Plans are for an 8 to 10 thousand pound winch, provisions for extra fuel and water, Two full size spare tires, high lift jack and various other items that might get us HOME ALIVE if we encounter such issues.

--- End quote ---

I find that when I do stuff to help support my wife, it is the most rewarding. Does your wife have a website for her pictures?

scout800:
Hey Dave M , I read your post early this morning about 5 am and couldn't help laughing, thanx you made my day . I will be putting a new shop and large awning in my back yard probably next year, so i'll have to park under the stars until then.  Eric she doesn't have a web site for pic's, not sure we  have enough computer savy  to do that, neither she or i would know where to start to make a web site. Although it would be neat to do so. Mostly she just post's on Face Book, I agree it is rewarding to spend time with her.   I'll keep you posted on my project ,Have a good evening .

Dave.

DMIOM:
Hi Dave,

--- Quote from: scout800 on June 09, 2015, 09:03:49 PM ---.....Eric she doesn't have a web site for pic's, not sure we  have enough computer savy  to do that, neither she or i would know where to start to make a web site. Although it would be neat to do so. Mostly she just post's on Face Book........
--- End quote ---
Could you maybe post a link to the Face Book page then?

--- Quote ---............ I will be putting a new shop and large awning in my back yard probably next year, so i'll have to park under the stars until then......
--- End quote ---
and I've just had a laugh too, as on first quick reading of that I mis-read it as "I'll have to park it under the stairs"  :bugeye:!

cheers / Dave (Isle of Man)

scout800:
Hello Gentlemen, I have been working on a new transmission cross member for my project and finally finished it today. It took me 3 days of measuring , cutting, and welding but it's done. The frame rails are not parallel right there and getting the angles was kind of tough. Tomorrow I'll install the transfer case make sure it fits and start to build the support for it, also try to think up some sort of skid plate for t-case. Here is some pic's , have a good night.
                                                                                Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version