Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

Coke Forge Build

<< < (3/53) > >>

Manxmodder:
 CNC rollers? around the twist brand,by any chance? :lol: :lol: 

DavidA:
Rob,

Where are you getting you coke from ?  It's never seen around these parts nowadays. It used to be the fuel of choice from out local town gas plant.  But that is long gone.

Dave

RobWilson:

--- Quote from: CrazyModder on February 15, 2015, 09:21:40 AM ---Very awesome job, my mate.  :drool:

This is one reason I hate living in a, while large enough, yet still rented house. I can't just go ahead and convert a corner of the garage into a "dirty" place.   :bang:

--- End quote ---

Thank Crazy  :beer: , keep the faith and pray to the god off tools ,you will get your shop one day  :med:

--- Quote from: Manxmodder on February 15, 2015, 10:13:15 AM --- CNC rollers? around the twist brand,by any chance? :lol: :lol: 

--- End quote ---

:lol: :lol: :lol: aye tis round the bend  :loco: :lol: :lol:

--- Quote from: DavidA on February 15, 2015, 11:19:33 AM ---Rob,

Where are you getting you coke from ?  It's never seen around these parts nowadays. It used to be the fuel of choice from out local town gas plant.  But that is long gone.

Dave

--- End quote ---

Hi Dave , Plenty of places round  Newcastle,Hartlepool and Teesside still stock solid fuel  , so its fairly easy to get , If my Cupola works like it should I may buy it by the ton ,get it delivered/stored at work .

Rob

prallplatte:
Heavy industries, that rocks! :bugeye:

dsquire:
Hi Rob

Glad to see you back posting again. I see that you have been taking good care of the camera.

Looking forward to watching many more projects.  :D :D

Cheers  :beer:

Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version