Author Topic: Women workers only  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Darren

• Madmodder Committee
  • N/Wales
Women workers only
« on: February 24, 2009, 12:33:42 PM »
A guy has a company offering house hold maintenance, he only employs women in his company and one day whilst looking at a decorating job he is asked why? the man says to his feamale client, "i only employ women because all the men i had were a rearly sexest towards people like yourself". What an exellent idea she replyes, then goes on to tell him what colours she wants the rooms. "In here i want lylac" she says. Ok says the man, then he goes over to the window and yells, "GREEN SIDE UP"! The lady then takes him to the next room, "a nice warm yellow in here" she says. Ok says the man, he then goes over to the window again and yells, "GREEN SIDE UP"! After the 4th room the lady has to ask "sorry, but why do you keep shouting GREEN SIDE UP out of the windows"?.................."Yes i know its a bit odd" says the guy, "but i`ve got a couple of blondes across the road laying turf"
You will find it a distinct help… if you know and look as if you know what you are doing. (IRS training manual)

Offline Bernd

• Madmodder Committee
  • 1915 C Cab
    • Kingstone Model Works
Re: Women workers only
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 06:20:16 PM »
Darren I'm glad I had no beverage of any kind in my mouth becuase the screen and keyboard would have been plastered with spray.

That's a good one. I'll have to tell that to my semi blonde wife.  :lol:

Bernd
Route of the Black Diamonds

Offline malcolmt

Re: Women workers only
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:26:27 PM »

Darren

I am speachless, mostly because i haven't stopped laughing  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

:beer:

Kind regards

Malcolm