Author Topic: Grafton Drill Press Rebuild  (Read 3201 times)

Offline hermetic

Grafton Drill Press Rebuild
« on: October 12, 2019, 10:38:15 AM »
Hi all, this one led me on a merry dance, but I won through in the end, and although I started off with no intentions of totally rebuilding the drill head and the motor, thats what ended up happening! Hope you enjoy it!

Phil,
East Yorkshire, UK

Man who says it cannot be done should not disturb man doing it! https://www.youtube.com/user/philhermetic/videos?

Offline tom osselton

Re: Grafton Drill Press Rebuild
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 02:29:29 PM »
It says try again later.

Offline kayzed1

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 03:40:53 PM »
same here.. looks a nice bit of kit.

Offline awemawson

• Global Moderator
  • East Sussex, UK
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 04:35:27 PM »
Works on the link in the Metalworkingfun forum - a sad tale with a happy ending :)

Andrew Mawson
East Sussex

Offline hermetic

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 10:10:24 AM »
Sorry about that chaps, but Andrew has fixed it for me, and got the joke as well! Hope you all enjoyed it, more to come, and more of me on camera( if you can stand it!) as I get used to gopro foibles, I am tidying up with view to a workshop tour video next, but spent the last week finishing my workshp heating, as winter draws on................... Just done a 60 mile round trip to Hull in the pouring rain to buy my youngest a new pair of (vegan) school shoes! Kids today eh? Tomorrow it is Scarborough in the morning, then Hull again in the afternoon, so I can't come out to play till Tuesday! Humbug!!!
Phil Whitley
The wet and wooly wilds of East Yorkshire,
England
Man who says it cannot be done should not disturb man doing it! https://www.youtube.com/user/philhermetic/videos?